If you have not watched the news lately yet again another fire has started and this time it was due to pyrotechnic device at a gender reveal party. If you are not aware of this, but if you light a device that produces smoke and sparks fly it can potentially start a fire.
We all know California is prone to wild fires, which mostly are started by humans unintentionally, but one spark can cause homes to be lost and trees to be burned. You have to rebuild homes and trees have to be regrown over a lifetime. Can we not find a safer way to celebrate, why not use confetti or pop a balloon with confetti inside?
Instead lives are ruined in an instance and those responsible are not prepared for what is to come because they do not have the resources it takes to put out a fire. Nature doesn’t heal itself as fast as a cut will on your skin. Be mindful of your surroundings, you don’t want to be stuck with the bill do you?